If you have a loved one who was recently arrested, we can get them out on bail.
Whether you have been cited for a minor misdemeanor or charged with a serious felony, you have constitutional rights. Lehner Law LLC provides vigorous and competent criminal representation. We protect your constitutional rights. From traffic tickets, petty theft and OVI, to trespassing, assault and serious felonies, Lehner Law LLC is prepared to advocate for you.
Some defendants believe they do not need an attorney to assist them. However, the criminal justice system can be complex. Slight technicalities or misunderstandings of the law can be the difference between:
- fines vs. community service;
- detainment vs. dismissal;
- probation vs prison;
- charge reduction vs. charge enhancement;
- guilt vs. innocence.
Call (703) 595-9742.
We help people facing a wide range of charges, including:
- State drug offenses and federal drug charges. Protect your future by preventing a conviction.
- OVI/DUI and other alcohol-related crimes. Be prepared to demonstrate your readiness to avoid further incidents.
- Violent offenses, including domestic violence, assault and homicide. Were you acting in self-defense? Is your identification provable?
- State gun violations and federal weapons charges. Defend yourself from harsh penalties.
- Property crimes. Some property crimes, such as shoplifting or petty theft, may be charged as misdemeanors. Others, such as burglary, may be considered a felony. We can represent you in either situation and stand up for your rights.
- RICO/racketeering and other white collar charges. We handle all types of fraud charges, embezzlement and more.
- Sexual assault and other sex offenses. Prevent the stigma and drawn-out litigation by meeting the charges head on with a strong defense.
We also assist people going through the Ohio Mayor’s Court system, as well as those seeking post-conviction relief such as record sealing and expungement.
Reach Us 24/7 – Call (703) 595-9742
Few people forget the moment they are pulled over, arrested or served with a search warrant. In those critical moments, it is essential that you be able to reach your lawyer for advice and protection. With that in mind, we are available 24/7 to answer your phone calls, meet you by the side of the road or communicate with law enforcement officials on your behalf. We will meet you at the jailhouse or anywhere that you need our help.