We have significant experience helping education clients find solutions to their legal and business challenges.
Ohio is home to more than 2.2 million students in more than 4,000 K-12 schools and more than 100 public and private institutions of higher education. Schools and businesses that work with schools face a myriad of regulatory challenges at both the state and local level. We have experience representing schools and business on a wide variety of issues.
Attorney William Lehner has substantial trademark law experience, where trademark intersects with education. He works to protect and secure the valuable brands and marks used by our clients. William enjoys working with clients to identify trademark opportunities and develop a plan to provide the most comprehensive protection available for your budget and needs. We can assist you with:
- Selecting a strong mascot and trademark
- Federal trademark applications (words and logos)
- Trademark clearance searches and opinions
- Federal copyright applications
- Trademark application prosecution (Office Action responses, Appeals)
- Trademark monitoring and maintenance
- Intellectual Property Audits (identify opportunities, ensure proper marking, and the like)
- Trademark dispute resolution (Opposition/Cancellation proceedings, Cease & Desist Letters, Consent Agreements, Assignments, etc.)
- International/foreign trademark applications
- Record your trademarks with U.S. Customs
In many of these areas we provide flat and cost-effective fees.