We work with producers, distributors, studios, merchandisers, designers, marketers, authors, agents, athletes, musicians, artists, photographers, personalities and other creators to help them protect and promote their efforts. We understand the unique legal challenges they face and provide legal advice tailored to their needs. Additionally, our team stays abreast of changing laws and regulations to provide strategic counsel so that you can remain focused on your craft.
Attorney William Lehner has substantial trademark law experience, where trademark intersects with entertainment. He works to protect and secure the valuable brands and marks used by our clients. William enjoys working with clients to identify trademark opportunities and develop a plan to provide the most comprehensive protection available for your budget and needs. We can assist you with:
- Selecting a strong trademark
- Federal trademark applications (words and logos)
- Trademark clearance searches and opinions
- Federal copyright applications
- Trademark application prosecution (Office Action responses, Appeals)
- Trademark monitoring and maintenance
- Intellectual Property Audits (identify opportunities, ensure proper marking, and the like)
- Trademark dispute resolution (Opposition/Cancellation proceedings, Cease & Desist Letters, Consent Agreements, Assignments, etc.)
- International/foreign trademark applications
- Record your trademarks with U.S. Customs
In many of these areas we provide flat and cost-effective fees.
Banking and Financial Services