We represent companies in this sector from early-phase start-ups and research institutions all the way to some of the world’s largest medical device and pharmaceutical companies.
We negotiate product development, contract manufacturing and sales and distribution agreements that enable clients to create their products and bring them to market. We also assist early stage companies in equity raises and other financings.
We have vast experience clearing trademarks for pharmaceuticals. We also assist clients with the purchase and sale of companies and intellectual property assets.
Attorney William Lehner has substantial trademark law experience, where trademark intersects with alcohol beverages. He works to protect and secure the valuable brands and marks used by our clients. William enjoys working with clients to identify trademark opportunities and develop a plan to provide the most comprehensive protection available for your budget and needs. We can assist you with:
- Selecting a strong trademark
- Federal trademark applications (words and logos)
- Trademark clearance searches and opinions
- Federal copyright applications
- Trademark application prosecution (Office Action responses, Appeals)
- Trademark monitoring and maintenance
- Intellectual Property Audits (identify opportunities, ensure proper marking, and the like)
- Trademark dispute resolution (Opposition/Cancellation proceedings, Cease & Desist Letters, Consent Agreements, Assignments, etc.)
- International/foreign trademark applications
- Record your trademarks with U.S. Customs
In many of these areas we provide flat and cost-effective fees.