We understand the dynamics and ongoing evolution of businesses and government agencies that deliver mobility, transportation and logistics services. Our team is fully equipped to help you meet surging consumer expectations and demands for efficiency, speed and ease-of-use technology. Whether operating in high-risk environments or under tight budget constraints, we offer timely, cost-effective representation underscored by a focused, in-depth awareness of the challenges you face.
Attorney William Lehner has substantial trademark law experience, where trademark intersects with logistics. He works to protect and secure the valuable brands and marks used by our clients. William enjoys working with clients to identify trademark opportunities and develop a plan to provide the most comprehensive protection available for your budget and needs. We can assist you with:
- Selecting a strong trademark
- Federal trademark applications (words and logos)
- Trademark clearance searches and opinions
- Federal copyright applications
- Trademark application prosecution (Office Action responses, Appeals)
- Trademark monitoring and maintenance
- Intellectual Property Audits (identify opportunities, ensure proper marking, and the like)
- Trademark dispute resolution (Opposition/Cancellation proceedings, Cease & Desist Letters, Consent Agreements, Assignments, etc.)
- International/foreign trademark applications
- Record your trademarks with U.S. Customs
In many of these areas we provide flat and cost-effective fees.