Lehner Law LLC is a criminal defense and domestic law firm in Grove City, Ohio.
Our mission is to increase access to justice.
Message us on WhatsApp.
Our clients are start-ups, corporations, non-profit organizations, and individuals. We partner with clients to deliver the strategic counsel, powerful advocacy, and dynamic thinking that helps them overcome challenges, protect what’s important, and position for future success.
We focus on start-up, trademark, and copyright services. We also do litigation, criminal defense, estate planning, divorce, products liability, personal injury, and consumer protection.
We provide top quality legal counsel. We charge hourly, but we have alternative fee arrangements if the client prefers, such as low flat fees when the amount of labor required is predictable, or contingency if you were personally injured.
As a small firm, we are adaptable and have low overhead. Small firms can do everything more efficiently. It’s an advantage to not work in a bureaucracy. Our size helps us provide genuine client service. We are client focused and results driven.
We are highly successful in using the law. We spend time to thoroughly interview and counsel our clients. Our attorneys are trained to identify the key facts of your case to predict results and argue the best points.
William Lehner, Esq. practices in courts all over Ohio, such as Lancaster, Columbus, Urbana, Bellefontaine, and London, as well as the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeals Board.
LEGAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Federal offenses
- DUI and OVI cases
- Drug and Alcohol- Related Offenses
- Drug possession
- Drug trafficking
- Probation violations
- Domestic Complaints
- Domestic violence and assault
- Protection orders
- Custody disputes
- Criminal complaints
- Serious traffic offenses
- Substance abuse cases
- Crimes involving minors
- White collar crime (embezzlement, employee theft)
- Property disputes
- Crimes of violence, sexual allegations, and murder
- Juvenile Criminal Defense
- Representation of parents and children in Abuse Neglect and Dependency actions
- Representation of parents in child support contempt
- Juvenile Protection Orders
- Legal Separation
- Child Custody
- Step-parent Adoption
- Emergency Custody
- Restraining Orders
- Grandparents’ Rights and Visitation
Small Business Litigation
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Non-compete Agreements
- Breach of Contract
- Termination of Contract
- DMCA Takedown
- UDRP Complaint
- Trademark Infringement
- Trademark Opposition and Cancelation
- Advise on tax structure of various entity types
- Draft Articles of Incorporation or bylaws
- Commercial Leases
- TCPA and privacy compliance
- Trademark Searching
- Trademark Application
- Copyright Registration
- Intellectual Property licensing
- Mergers & Acquisition
- Business dissolution and winding down
ADVERTISING MATERIAL. Information on this website is not legal advice. The information should not be construed that a certain result will occur in a similar situation. Results are not typical. © 2021 Lehner Law, LLC